Random escapades that delve into our nomadic striving. They contain crazy hikes down the Grand Canyon to one-day excursions into the fantastical and historic city of Rome, Italy. For quick facts and tips check out the Destinations tab for United States and Abroad.
United States escapades
- Havasupai Indian Reservation – Grand Canyon National Park, AZ: a two day excursion down the vibrant and varied terrain.
- Wilderness of Jackson Hole, Wyoming: check out the wildlife refuge, get a breath of fresh air on ski slopes, or take a stroll through art galleries.
West coast road trip
- US Highway 101: Washington & Oregon including: Cape Disappointment, Haystack Rock, Devil’s Bowl, and Thor’s Well.
- Avenue of the Giants– old sequoia’s and transition to Highway 1
- US Highway 1: grand vista’s, scenic overlooks, and rolling hills
- Alcatraz, Historic past of San Francisco, plus Pier 39, and Golden Gate Park
- Leaving San Francisco: Coit Tower and China Town
- Napa Valley Wine Tour
- Rome, Italy in a Day: experience the history and architecture of this ancient city by walking down ancient alleys to the Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, and Cathedrals.